WILLS • TRUSTS • PROBATE AND ESTATE ADMINISTRATION • REAL ESTATE
BUSINESS FORMATION AND SUCCESSION (INCLUDING FARM / RANCH) • OIL, GAS AND MINERAL RIGHTS
SPECIAL NEEDS PLANNING • GUARDIANSHIPS AND CONSERVATORSHIPS
Diane believes working with an attorney should not be an intimidating process. Her priority is to listen to your goals and concerns and educate you on the legal process so you are empowered to make the right decisions for yourself and your loved ones. Diane’s goal is to give her clients peace of mind. She prides herself on building trusting and lasting relationships with families. When you work with Diane, you can count on knowledgeable, professional and reasonably priced legal advice.
DIANE CAN HELP…
- new parents regarding how to structure estate planning to designate who will care for young children in the event both parents pass away and who will manage the financial inheritance on behalf of children until they reach a certain age
- retirees seeking to protect assets from the high cost of long-term care
- farm and ranch families seeking to transition the farm business to the next generation
- out-of-state residents seeking assistance with North Dakota land and mineral ownership, including probate matters
- families regarding the settlement of a loved one’s estate upon their passing
- individuals whose assets would be subject to the federal estate tax upon their passing
- parents who wish to gift property to their children
- represent landowners in oil and gas related pipeline and surface damage agreements
- advise clients on a variety of real estate transactions, including land sales and 1031 exchanges
- parents of a child with special needs obtain a guardianship once their child turns 18
- create a special needs trust for a child with a disability
- create a mineral trust to pass mineral interests to the next generations
- create a limited liability company to own investment property or start a new business
- create a limited liability partnership to own land inherited by parents
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY.
Call the Law Office of Diane K. Lautt, PLLC at 701.852.3060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs.